Slave I Flyer
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right

Slave I Flyer

Take control of the iconic Slave I spacecraft with this Disney Infinity figure! Soar through the galaxy, engage in epic battles, and explore the Disney Infinity universe with Boba Fett\'s legendary ship. Equip your character with aerial firepower and become the ultimate force in the game! Compatible with all Disney Infinity editions, this Slave I flyer is a must-have for any Disney Infinity collector or Star Wars fan. Get ready to conquer the skies and make your mark in the Disney Infinity world!

€1.95 Tax included

€1.95 Tax excluded

block Out-of-Stock
Pay Safe
Pay safely with, Ideal -Klarna - Mollie -Paypal
Delivery
Order Now and We ship the order fast. Click her for more information
Customer Service
Customer service , click here
\"Embark on an intergalactic adventure with the Disney Infinity: Slave I Flyer! Assembled by the infamous bounty hunter Boba Fett himself, this sleek and formidable starship is ready to dominate the skies of the Disney Infinity universe. Immerse yourself in the thrilling missions and heart-pounding dogfights as you take control of this iconic vessel. With its distinctive design and powerful arsenal, the Slave I Flyer commands attention and strikes fear into the hearts of your enemies. Prepare for epic battles and epic victories as you soar through the galaxy in this must-have collectible for any Disney Infinity player. Unleash your inner bounty hunter and conquer the stars with the Disney Infinity: Slave I Flyer!\"
Star Wars
Gebruikt in redelijke staat
chat Comments (0)